Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekly Dinner Menus


 

Having dinner is not a problem, but being organized about it is the problem I've had for a long time. So my goal before I go back to work is to have a menu ready for the following week and shopping done on Saturday morning. I started this March 13th and cooked the menu last week. It worked out pretty well. So I'm going to keep it up and keep up the trend. Here is the menu for this week and the shopping list to go with it.

Menu March 21 – 27th

 

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Breakfast

Pancakes

Fruit

Cereal

fruit

Eggs

Fruit

Toast

Cereal

Fruit

Eggs

Fruit

Toast

Cereal

Fruit

Eggs

Toast

Fruit

Lunch

Frozen pizza

Fruit

Mac n cheese

Apple sauce

PB&J

Apples

Tuna

Apple sauce

PB&J

Fruit

Mac n cheese

Fruit

Tuna

fruit

Dinner

Steaks

Smash potatoes

Asparagus

Tacos

Spanish rice

Salad

Bbq chicken

Mash potatoes

Corn

Salad

Grilled cheese sandwich and potato fries

Salad

g.turkey meatballs

pasta

polenta bread

salad

Apricot pork chops

Mash potatoes

Green beans

Chicken stir fry


 

Shopping list


 

Produce

Dairy

Frozen

Meat

Dry

Fruit

Asparagus

Potatoes

3 Salad mix

Eggs

Milk

Yogurts

Cheese


 

Stir fry veggies

Green beans

4 g. turkey (they were $1.99 a package on sat, so I stocked up)

pork chops (they were $1.59pk enough chops for 2 dinners so another stock up)

Tuna

Bread

Puddings

Taco shells

Apricot jam

Spanish rice mix

Pickles

Beans

Corn


 


 

Lunches and breakfasts are up in the air most of the time and I didn't really include the packed lunch for Ron or Devin. I haven't gotten that organized yet, but soon I will. Plus I bought more items then what is on my list so I need to start adding a bit more. I just wanted to show you what I've been up to.


 


 

No comments: