Thursday, July 2, 2009

A beautiful bay area type of day!

I love it when its not cold, or hot, just nice and overcast. Hopefully the rest of the day stays like this. A little up date.

Devin Graduated Kindergarten. He will be entering 1st grade at the end of August, and he is really excited about it.

Another great up date, is I'm pregnant. Doctors thinks I'm 8 weeks this week, but Monday will be doing the ultrasound to see for sure when the due date is. We are excited. I'm feeling sick all day long. I cook dinner and I can't eat it because it smells soo gross. Nothing sounds good right now and I have to force myself to eat so I don't get any sicker.

With work and being sick it hard sometimes, because of the different smells that I scan. Ooooh goodness! No vomiting yet, and hopefully there wont be any, but we'll see.

I'm doing good other wise and the boys are too. :)

4 comments:

Larsen's said...

Oh, yay!!! Congrats! That is wonderful news. Hope you feeling yucky is only temporary.

Flock of Lambs said...

Congratulations! Hoping for a girl???

Mae Linda Willis Lualemaga said...

Congrats!

Angie said...

Congrats to all of you..I am hoping for a girl...