Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time

I guess its about time for a new blog. :)

I can finally breath for a few months since there will be no work while I'm waiting for the baby and then taking care of him.

I was thinking though... My biggest issues I have with customers at work.

1. Don't bring your pets into a grocery store. UNLESS its a seeing eye dog
I can't stand little fufu dogs in the grocery store and management not saying anything about it.
2. Say hi to the person helping you before spitting out your phone number.
3. If you have a problem with the price of an item, don't go in the express lane.
4. Cover your mouth to cough. No one else wants to get sick.
5. Cover your meat with a plastic bag PLEASE. Its gross having blood all over the place, and on my hands.
6. If you have something frozen and you don't want it, give it to an employee and DON'T put it with the magazines.

There are more issues I have, haha, but I can't think of anything now. I just can't believe sometimes how rude people are. To customer service works.

1 comment:

Larsen's said...

I love it! It is interesting to see what the person behing the counter is thinking. I will start to put my meat in plastic - never thought of doing that before! :)