Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Time

This is a picture of the tree outside our apartment. The leaves change colors within the past two weeks and now the wind and my boys knocked all the leaves off the tree. I wanted to take a good picture of the tree with the sun shinning in just the right spots, but every time I went to take a picture of the tree it was ugly outside, and now its raining. boo. So here is a okay picture of the pretty tree.
December is a hard month for me and I think its just a combination of a lot of things happening/happened that make me feel this way. I know to look on the bright side of things, but it just gets hard sometimes. My mom was in the hospital for a few days and we still don't really know what the causes are that put her in there. The weather has been very gloomy outside and my sinuses are KILLING me head.. boo to that too.
The best things about this month is watching Devin perform in his schools program, seeing my boys smile and being nice to each other. Hearing I love you for no reason at all... I love those moments.


No comments: