Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things to be thankful for...


I am thankful for my life..


I am lucky to have Married the man of my dreams and I'm glad he's part of my reality.

This guy does it all. He takes care of the boys 7 nights a week and out of 2 of those nights I'm actually there to help. He cleans, changes diapers, gives the babes baths, takes Devin to cub scouts, buys things for the home, and takes care of a lot of things on the honey due list that is invisible. He is such an awesome friend and really cares for people. He's my husband, and I'm just so lucky to have met this guy. Almost 10 years ago in February. I can't believe its been that long ago. It seems like just yesterday we were jumping in rain puddles and playing around San Francisco. He still gives me butterflies when I think of him. Marriage is the hardest and most rewarding thing I'll ever do, but with this guy, I'll do this forever with him.

I'm thankful for my boys. I'm so lucky to have 3 special boys I can call my own.

Henry is starting to give kisses, Jonas says I love you out of the blue, and Devin kisses me and says I love you for no reason at all. They're all smart and it makes me so proud to be their Mom.

I'm thankful we have the church in our lives, and what a blessing it is to really have such a simple and wonderful Gospel in our lives..

Visit

http://www.mormon.com

Find out more about our church and you wont be disjointed.. Its truly amazing.

I'm thankful for my heavenly father. He's given me so much in this life, and its really hard sometimes want to follow the teaching, but I do, because I know I will receive the blessings I need for thee.

I'm thankful for the people I know and how they touch my life, and how your are an example to me, and might not even know it.

Thankful.

I really need to share these things. Its really turned my day around.

Have you thought of the things you're thankful for?

1 comment:

Flock of Lambs said...

Wow Crystal, THANK YOU so much for sharing ... you really are an amazing person. I am so honored to know you and call you my friend. Ron is a great guy, you guys are perfect for each other.